M7350 no Internet in Norway

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2017-06-07 21:35:34
Model :

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version :

ISP :

Hi, i bought a Mifi M7350 for My vacation. The Test with SIM-card in Germany and on the way in denmark was ok and all worked. But we passed the border to Norway and nothing goes. I have Service to telenor but no Internet. The SIM Works in My iPad and i can make a Hotspot, but That's Not The way... Can you help me please?
Options
2 Reply
2017-08-09 04:42:06
Had the same problem here in Norway.The solution was, to define a custom APN in the TP-LinkMifi Webinterface, enter the APN Data of my german Provider there and use this profile for the connection.Works like a charm with norwegian providers Tellia and Telenor.If you do not do so, the mifi-device uses the APN profiles from its built-in database and this does not seem to work for roaming users in Norway.
Options
Re:M7350 no Internet in Norway
2017-08-09 19:34:27
Agree, also can try to customize the APN provided by Telenor if the APN from German provider can't do the thing.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 477

Replies: 2

Related Articles