i want to buy a new wifi router

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2017-06-19 10:54:59
Model :

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version :

ISP :

Hi friends,
Presently i am using D link router in my home . there are 3-4 user in my house and we have 4 laptops and 6-7 mobile. D-links router do not able to handle to load and it was reset again again automatically. So i want to change the wifi router.
I am looking for a budget friendly wireless router for my home use.
I was searching on net and check out many websites. this website suggests the TP-Link Archer C7 is the best option in budget friendly category.
Please suggest me is this router is good or i will go with other TP-Link routers.
Waiting for your reply.
Thanks
Options
2 Reply
Re:i want to buy a new wifi router
2017-07-26 17:39:48
There are a couple of things expected to remember while picking a Wireless Router. This incorporates requirement for speed, use sort, number of gadgets to be associated, scope territory and flag quality, data transmission prerequisites, RAM measure , Security Features, Support and Product Warranty by maker. Best wireless routers
Options
Re:i want to buy a new wifi router
2017-11-16 17:44:23
Excellent long range reception through-out my entire 3 level home. We will post a review on our site soon.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 436

Replies: 2

Related Articles