Need to install

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Need to install

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
Need to install
Need to install
2017-06-20 00:31:55
Model :

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version :

ISP :

Hi admin! im asking how can i install in my laptop and to connect this wifi range extension model no. TL-WA801ND?

THANKS AND HAVE A GOOD DAY...
Options
3 Reply
Re:Need to install
2017-06-22 15:12:15
Though, i am not an admin over here, but i guess the information provided here is incomplete. Hardware and Firmware versions are not mentioned over here. Although, it won't be creating any impact but if they are mentioned then it will be easier to resolve the matter quickly.
Options
2017-07-07 11:43:16

Migzfranco21 wrote

Model :

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version :

ISP :

Hi admin! im asking how can i install in my laptop and to connect this wifi range extension model no. TL-WA801ND?

THANKS AND HAVE A GOOD DAY...

Which working mode do you want to setup?
For Repeater mode, you may refer to this: http://www.tp-link.com/us/faq-492.html
For Access Point mode: http://www.tp-link.com/us/faq-824.html
Options
2018-06-11 03:43:08

Migzfranco21 wrote

Hi admin! im asking how can i install in my laptop and to connect this wifi range extension model no. TL-WA801ND?.

Normally you would not need to install anything on your laptop, since both Windows and other operating systems come with the necessary support for WLAN (Wireless LAN).

Well, actually you have to know if your laptop has hardware for WLAN built in or if it needs some extension, be it an USB stick with the WLAN hardware or an internal extension card. But that is something you have to know.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 441

Replies: 3

Related Articles