Cannot connect to TP-Link Extender 6BBE04

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2017-06-22 23:51:35
Model :

Hardware Version : Not Clear

Firmware Version :

ISP : ACCTN

Before I changed out my old TP-Link router, I had no problem connecting to my 6BBE04. My laptop can connect to the extender, but the extender cannot connect to the Internet, or, apparently, to my router. This site is great on setting up but I have no clue as to why I cannot connect my 6BBE04 to my TP-Link 7C82 and the Internet.
Options
2 Reply
me too
2017-07-04 18:33:37
I came here to find an answer to the same question.

I can connect via wifi to the extender, using the SSID and password on the card. But when I put "tplinkwifi.net" into my browser I get Server not found.
So I tried 192.168.1.1 which I think is the usual TPLink IP. No joy.
So I disconnected wifi & reconnected to my main router. tplinkwifi.net now took me to a web page that told me I wasn't connected to the TPLink network.
So I tried putting a cable from my PC to the extender. No joy.
So I disconnected and reconnected to the extender over wifi. I'm still getting the page that tells me I'm not connected to the TPlink network.

Not sure where to go from here...
Options
Re:Cannot connect to TP-Link Extender 6BBE04
2017-07-06 17:42:05

James Gray wrote

I came here to find an answer to the same question.

I can connect via wifi to the extender, using the SSID and password on the card. But when I put "tplinkwifi.net" into my browser I get Server not found.
So I tried 192.168.1.1 which I think is the usual TPLink IP. No joy.
So I disconnected wifi & reconnected to my main router. tplinkwifi.net now took me to a web page that told me I wasn't connected to the TPLink network.
So I tried putting a cable from my PC to the extender. No joy.
So I disconnected and reconnected to the extender over wifi. I'm still getting the page that tells me I'm not connected to the TPlink network.

Not sure where to go from here...

Hi James,
What's the model of your extender? Did you try http://tplinkrepeater.net or 192.168.0.254?
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 795

Replies: 2

Related Articles