Archer C60 - Slow wired speed and unable to upgrade the firmware.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2017-06-23 22:27:29
Model :

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version :

ISP :

Hello Everybody.
I have two questions regarding the TP-Link Archer C60.

I recently bought this router to replace my old Router N Wi-Fi and I don´t no why when I use my Xbox One connected by cable to the Archer C60 my speed is bad (8Mbps - 25Mbps maximun to download) and I have 100Mbps contracted. In my old router the speed works normal reaching 85 - 95Mbps..

I tryed to update the firmware, using the update on-line but the Archer say that i have the last firmware installed and If I try to update locally I recive the information that "The procedure is not allowed by remote management" but I am using cable..

Please any Idea?

Thanks
Options
2 Reply
Re:Archer C60 - Slow wired speed and unable to upgrade the firmware.
2017-07-13 17:46:19
show us the screenshot? what is the current firmware? which one you have download?
if you connect Xbox one to modem directly and do a speed test, what is the result?
Options
Resolved
2017-07-14 23:01:08
Hi, I resolved the problem. I dont no why but the last firmware 1.0.2 is causing the problem. I downgrade the firmware to the original factory and my router reach 60 ~ 90 speed when I use cable.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 1222

Replies: 2

Related Articles