C2600 unintended Blocked DoS Host list

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2017-06-26 04:17:19
Model :

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version :

ISP :

When using my laptop i have issues with connecting to my WiFi. It does connect but i can not browse internet for example.

When i was looking at the administrator of the router, at security i saw that my IP was blocked. So i unblocked it, then my internet worked perfectly, a few hours later my internet again did not work. Again my IP was blocked.
Also something i noticed, there was an IP blocked which ended with .1.101 While i do not have an device in my household with this IP adres, when i removed this IP from the blocked list it returned in no time simultaniously with my own IP.
Is there anyone who could help me with this problem?
I just want to be able to use my WiFi.

Thanks,
Elwin
Options
2 Reply
Re:C2600 unintended Blocked DoS Host list
2017-06-26 16:56:17
Hi, what's the level of the three Attack Filtering? Change them to Low or Off to have a try.
Options
Re:C2600 unintended Blocked DoS Host list
2017-09-06 14:50:54
I have the same problem when I use Chrome and see movies on YouTube with high resolution eg 1080 or 4K...especially when I moving 2-3x point of movie.
Changeing of level filtering no resolves problem.
Using other browsers no exist this problem.
Options