Archer C7 V2 VPN and Wifi Problems

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2017-07-01 00:24:44
Model :

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version :

ISP :

Hello TP-Link guys,

my experience with my Archer C7 V2 is a horrible one.

Wifi 5mhz and 2.4 mhz will work for max. 2 days and will only come up again after i reboot the whole thing. Sometimes it doesn't even last for 2 hours.:(

Same thing for VPN. If I start a OpenVPN connection it works for a short time then it loses the whole network. No Internet no LAN no nothing. Even accessing the interface with it's own ip doesn't work anymore. :mad: I have to hard reset it every hour. That sucks.

Google told me that there are many other TP-Link router users having the exact same problems. Some of these postes are many years old and nothing was fixed for 2 years.

Is there a plan to bring out a new firmware to fix this? I heard some user got a beta firmware from some support guy but the problems remain.

I think i will trash this thing and buy something else.:mad::mad::mad::mad:
Options
1 Reply
Re:Archer C7 V2 VPN and Wifi Problems
2017-07-03 15:56:30
Hi,
It's suggested to initiate a ticket to TP-Link Support, ask for a beta to have a try.
http://www.tp-link.com/us/support/contact-technical-support#E-mail-Support
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 785

Replies: 1

Related Articles