Problem With Tp-Link WN881ND

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2017-07-02 21:03:11
Model :

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version :

ISP :

Hi,
I have some issues with the pci express wireless adapter TL-WN881ND. I'm using windows 10 as operating system. In particular sometimes happen that it doesn't even connect to the internet saying "wifi not available, protected, with a yellow triangle. Usually the download is very slow;I have a 20Mb/s connection and it goes only 0,6Mb/s.
I Think it's a problem of the adapter because with all the other computers it works fine. I've searched online and maybe found that it's a driver issue, so I downloaded multiple times the drivers but it wasn't getting better.

Can anyone help me please!!?
Thanks
Options
2 Reply
Re:Problem With Tp-Link WN881ND
2017-07-06 14:29:24
How far between your computer and the router? "wifi not available" means the adapter cannot detect the wifi signal from the router. How many wifi bars shows on your computer when it connects to your router?
You can try change the wireless channel and channel width of your router.
Options
Re:Problem With Tp-Link WN881ND
2019-01-01 13:16:27

hi I am facing similar issues, I mean my latency is not good, I installed latest drivers, windows 10. latency drops to 1-2secs once for let's say ten times, when I use laptop in the same area the connection is ok on this laptop, what should I do? the distance from router is 3meters and I have 100% power of the connection but the latency to the router is not acceptable

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 2638

Replies: 2

Related Articles