archer ac 750 d2.....no adsl connection

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2017-07-06 16:43:55
Model :

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version :

ISP :

hi all.....my router lost it`s adsl connection .....iv`e tried to reset router,and use new cables but still nothing...isp providers online diagnostics say nothing wrong with line..so I tried an old Ethernet cable router and I now have internet access...any ideas..thanks
Options
2 Reply
Re:archer ac 750 d2.....no adsl connection
2017-07-07 15:25:47
Is the telephone line connected to the Archer D2? Is the ADSL light on? Did you do the configuration on the management page? You can follow this instruction to get into the setup page.
http://uk.tp-link.com/faq-114.html

Then you can go to Quick Setup to do the configuration with the internet information from your Internet Provider. If you still have troubles to do that, it's suggested to call TP-Link support.
Options
Re:archer ac 750 d2.....no adsl connection
2017-07-08 04:13:45
hi..yes..it was working great for six months, then it lost its telephone line connection and the light is not lit up anymore, I will try your suggestions..thanks
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 515

Replies: 2

Related Articles