Setup help Needed for a WA5210G

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2017-07-09 03:04:57
Model :

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version :

ISP :

Hi All
Here is what I'm trying to acheive.

I have a WA5210G which I want to use to extend the range of our network to another building on our plot.
I have a TP LINK router in the house which, when I connect the CPE to my computer and do a survey, I can see with a signal strength of 27dB.
I have set the CPE up as a AP and with a Wireless Mode of Client., The security passwords match the router in the house.
I can connect to the router but, when I look at the status, the channel keeps changing and "signal" is never there for long.
So, my question is, what have I done wrong? I intend, once I've got it connnected, and I know this should be possible, to connect a router to the LAN port of the CPE so there will be a router in the house ana router in the outbuilding
I hope I've explained this well enough. I just cant make any more sense out of it myself.

thanks
Ian
Options
2 Reply
Re:Setup help Needed for a WA5210G
2017-07-09 03:44:01
This is what I see on the status page.
Wireless
Operating Mode: Client
Signal: 32 dB
SSID: Terrace
Channel: 6
Mode: 54Mbps (802.11g)
MAC Address: 54-E6-FC-CD-AE-**
Traffic Statistics
Received Sent
Bytes: 4874 3045
Packets: 16 21
Options
Re:Setup help Needed for a WA5210G
2017-07-10 17:01:28
Is that possible to send your network topology here?And how abut the model number of your CPE?Are you able to connect two products together?
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 393

Replies: 2