Archer C5 wifi connected but no internet access

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2017-07-09 12:52:43
Model :

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version :

ISP :

Refer to the pic attachment,any1 can help me how to solve,my unifi wifi internet connected but no internet access..TM modem,only Lan 1 blinking..
File:
P_20170709_122049_HDR.jpgDownload
Options
3 Reply
Re:Archer C5 wifi connected but no internet access
2017-07-10 13:40:30
You need login to the management page,and do the quick setup first,then please go to network--IPTV,and configure your IPTV,but the VLAN ID should be from your provider.
Options
2017-07-10 13:52:08

joned3107 wrote

Model :

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version :

ISP :

Refer to the pic attachment,any1 can help me how to solve,my unifi wifi internet connected but no internet access..TM modem,only Lan 1 blinking..

Hi, I had a very similar issue few days back. I rebooted, did a factory reset and it all didn't work. After speaking to support, I installed " Archer_C5_V2_160129_SG". It worked immediately.

Good luck.
Options
2019-10-10 06:22:56

@joned3107 

As with any networking issues, there are 2 places to look at first: the networking equipment (router) and the device having the issue (computer, smartphone, tablet etc.). As a first step, restart your networking equipment and device and see if that fixes the problem. As with the router, network, wifi  and software problems often get fixed automatically with a simple restart. If it doesn't help you, check with the following:

• Check Modem Lights
  • Flush your DNS
  • Change your DNS server address
  • IP address conflict
  • Outdated network driver
  • Check your ISP's status

Options

Information

Helpful: 2

Views: 4724

Replies: 3

Related Articles