Wr841n V13 wireless and Netflix Android app problem

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2017-07-10 17:29:00
Model :

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version :

ISP :

I have a problem with Netflix Android app.I'm using Wr841n v13 hot spot. There aren't problem with normal navigation.I can use netflix in browser mode on my pc.But when i use netflix android app, when i click on play, it doesn't charge video streaming.There is not an error code, simply it remains on charge screen.If i try to download video, there is the same problem. It remains to 0 byte downloaded.I've tried dynamic ip and static ip configuration.It works with other router wifi. Can i solve this problem?Thank you.
Options
3 Reply
Re:Wr841n V13 wireless and Netflix Android app problem
2017-07-12 09:37:48
with wifi off and using date internet or connecting to other wifi, can you use Netflix? what is the model of your android phone? Have you tried firmware upgrade for the router?
If firmware upgrade can't solve this issue, it's suggested to contactTP-Link support.
Options
2017-07-12 14:13:53
Hi, thank you for replay.The router has the last firmware version.I've tested the Netflix app with many devices (smartphone and tablet android), but it doesn't work.The access point can't process the request.If i change access point i solve the problem, but i want to use my tp-link wr841n. What i can do?Thanks
Options
Re:Wr841n V13 wireless and Netflix Android app problem
2017-07-13 14:38:24
i think you can contact TP-LINK support and they will follow your case to test it.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 693

Replies: 3

Related Articles