Non-migrated and non-initiated TL-WN823N adapter (W10)

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2017-07-19 19:04:57
Model :

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version :

ISP :

Hello,
I installed TL-WN823N for windows 10 and the device does not recognize me. The Device Manager Events tab launches the following errors: "USB device not migrated" and "USB device not started". I have tried to install the drives in compatibility mode and continue with the bug. I have also restored windows 10 on the pc.
Any possible solution?
The installation I made with the cd that the adapter brings.
Regards
Options
3 Reply
Re:Non-migrated and non-initiated TL-WN823N adapter (W10)
2017-07-20 15:31:13
so this adapter is not showing under device manager like this?
http://www.tp-link.com/us/faq-920.html
if it is there, follow the steps to install the driver manually.
If no, try another usb port.
Also shut down anti-virus and firewall as they may block computer to load the driver.
Options
still the same....!!!
2017-07-24 15:09:55
I followed the steps to install the drivers manually and I still have the same problem.
I also shut down off the antivirus and the firewall but it does not work either.
In the device manager the network adapter appears but not in bus driver (usb).
Options
Re:Non-migrated and non-initiated TL-WN823N adapter (W10)
2017-07-25 15:01:20

hemgutie wrote

I followed the steps to install the drivers manually and I still have the same problem.
I also shut down off the antivirus and the firewall but it does not work either.
In the device manager the network adapter appears but not in bus driver (usb).

Did you try it on another computer? If still the same thing, it's suggested to contact TP-Link support : http://www.tp-link.es/support-contact.html#E-mail-Support
Options