First time log-in password

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2017-07-28 16:22:21
Model : TL-WA850RE

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version :

ISP :

Dear Supporting Staff,

Hope I am not repeating an existing thread....I plugged-in and activated for the first time my range extender (300 Mbps). Following option two instructions, after connection to extender (windows 10) I opened Chrome. As shown in the guide, it should open a window to create a personal password (figure 3-configuration) for future log-in, but what I get is shown in the attachments. It seems to be a password is already set, but I never did.
Is there a default/one-time password a must insert for getting the privileges to change it? I'm trying to read all documentation but I can't retrieve any useful information.
Thanks in anticipation for your help.

Kind regards,

fabiod5581
File:
tplink.jpgDownload
Options
2 Reply
Re:First time log-in password
2017-07-28 16:59:20
Did you try admin? If it doesn't work, hold the reset button at the bottom for 5 second, then try login again.
Options
Re:First time log-in password
2017-07-28 17:27:31

flying snow wrote

Did you try admin? If it doesn't work, hold the reset button at the bottom for 5 second, then try login again.

I tried admin and it worked. Thank you very much, I appreciate!
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 1205

Replies: 2

Related Articles