300M Wireless N Access Point Model No. TL-WA801ND PoE Problems

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2017-07-30 17:09:19
Model :

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version :

ISP :

300M Wireless N Access Point
Model No. TL-WA801ND

I cannot get the PoE to work with my AP. I have a CAT6 cable 15mtrs long connected from my AP to my PoE connector thats powered from my electrical socket. I have another cable from the LAN port of my PoE going to my switch. The power indicator on the AP lights up green, blinks for a few seconds then goes off and keeps repeating the same cycle. I have tried the cables with other devices and they work fine. I have also tried using completely different cables but nothing works.
PLEASE HELP!!!
Options
1 Reply
Re:300M Wireless N Access Point Model No. TL-WA801ND PoE Problems
2017-08-01 14:27:05
Can the 801ND be powered on with the power adapter? Are you using the POE adapter that comes with the 801ND? Since the POE adapter works well with others, it may be compatibility issue between the 801ND and that POE adapter. We can only use the POE adapter which comes with the 801ND for this one since it only support passive POE, not standard POE.
Options