Can't access settings

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Can't access settings

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
Can't access settings
Can't access settings
2017-08-01 00:46:29
Model :

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version :

ISP :

Hello,

Sooo.... i've got this wireless access point with the model number TL-WA701ND Version 1.2 (beware that version matters)
It does power on and the system LED is flashing just like it supposed to be, i want to use it to connect my Desktop computer to my router thourgh wireless

However... it's pretty useless, i can't access it's settings no matter what, i tried the Default IP Adress to access it's settings but nothing... so i went ahead and opened up CMD and did "IP Config" and the Default Gateway was empty
Then i did a reset by inserting a needle to the small reset hole but still nothing
Am i missing something here?

Could it be faulty?
Options
1 Reply
Re:Can't access settings
2017-08-01 15:34:11
For WA701ND V1, it cannot assign an IP to your PC automatically. You need to set up a static IP for your PC to access its management page. You may refer to this link: http://www.tp-link.com/en/faq-174.html
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 452

Replies: 1

Related Articles