Problemas para acessar o roteador para configurar

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2017-08-02 08:32:14
Model :

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version :

ISP :

Hello, this is my first post and I need help. I am trying to access the page of my TP-Link TL-WR741ND but for some reason when I type the IP opens the Mikrotik page and I can not access it, it asks the sena the default password and nothing, I have made several attempts, I used 192.168 .0.1, 192.168.1.1, already tried for the wifi, already tried with the cable straight but not of the certain, somebody has idea of ​​how to solve this problem?
I put an attachment to see the page.

Heverton
File:
página.pdfDownload
Options
2 Reply
Re:Problemas para acessar o roteador para configurar
2017-08-04 09:20:21
As shown on the attachment, the IP in the address bar is 192.168.88.1, probably the web browser redirected you to that address when you type in 192.168.0.1. The Mikrotik should be the admin page of another device, you may check whether you have a Mikrotik device in your house. If you do, disconnect that device. Or to be easy, you may disconnect the WR741N from everything else and just connect 1 computer or phone to the router, and then try to log in with 192.168.0.1 or tplinklogin.net. You may also try with different computers, tablets or phones.
Options
Re:Re:Problemas para acessar o roteador para configurar
2019-04-04 03:35:55
Nao consigo entrar no usuario
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 733

Replies: 2

Related Articles