Archer T4UH V1 Internet Disconnecting when Downloading larger files.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2017-08-17 10:44:21
Model :

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version :

ISP :

As the title says, if i download anything over an extended period of time the adapter will just turn off the Internet.
I've tried a few things to fix this i will try list below:
- Change power settings(power plan and adapter power settings)
- Try latest drivers(win10) also tried win 8.1/8/7 drivers, tried the default ones windows installs
- Different USB ports 3.0 and 2.0 ports
- Tests that it wasn't the router with a spare laptop doing same downloads which worked perfectly

Pretty much out of ideas and i'm unable to take the adapter back for return since I've lost the receipt and long since forgotten where i bought it :<
Options
3 Reply
Re:Archer T4UH V1 Internet Disconnecting when Downloading larger files.
2017-08-18 17:09:20
when dose this happen? was it working before? did you install any new program recently?
Options
2017-08-20 00:11:31
It happens whenever i download for an extended period of time, it has never worked properly before even on fresh windows 10 installs.
Options
2017-08-28 18:26:22
How long can be extended period of time? After some time of downloading, do you see the wireless network showing up on your computer? You cannot connect to it or it's connected but no internet access? What did you do to get internet back? Maybe test it on another computer?
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 852

Replies: 3