How do i access the router management on my Archer C8 v1

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2017-08-28 04:26:19
Model :

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version :

ISP :

We've been trying to access the web based management utility on our Archer C8 but we seem to be unable to even get the login screen to access it. What doesn't help either is we can't seem to find our original manual.

What we've tried so far:

- connect to our default gateway address
- connect to our LAN address
- add /login to both of these addresses
- connect to tplinklogin.net (which i think used to be what we used to connect to our router)
- connect to tplinkwifi.net

All of the options above won't work. The default gateway IP-Address gives me a error refused error in chrome and the tplinkwifi.net link gives me the following message: " Oops! It looks like you aren't connected to your TP-Link network.Please check your network connection and try again."
We don't know what else to try besides factory resetting which we obviously wouldn't prefer, so we're hoping we forgot something.
Options
1 Reply
Re:How do i access the router management on my Archer C8 v1
2017-08-28 14:23:45
1. Connect your computer to the tplink router directly, either through Ethernet or WiFi connection. Do not connect your modem. The default IP address of the router is 192.168.0.1 2. Try login from another browser or another computer. You can also access the router on your phone once it's connected to the tplink WiFi. 3. Reboot the router. 4. Disconnect the tplink router from your modem first. Unplug the cable from the WAN port. Plug it back in after you successfully access the router. By the way, what's the gateway address and LAN address?
Options