Unable to reach TPlinkrepeater.net/ want to change password for the extender.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2017-08-29 11:13:23
Model :

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version :

ISP :

I have changed the proxy setting, I am on a mac, I want to change the password. I keep getting this website instead. Please help.

Options
1 Reply
Re:Unable to reach TPlinkrepeater.net/ want to change password for the extender.
2017-08-30 13:54:44
What's the model number of your extender? It may be that your computer connects to your router not the tplink network. By the way, the extender has the same password as your router. Is it because you've changed the password on your router, so you want to change it on the extender. I suggest you just reset the extender then connect your phone or computer to the tpink extender network, which will not have internet access, but you can login tplinkrepeater.net then. Many people would connect to the router network because they think the tplink network is not working. It's how to login the extender.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 558

Replies: 1