IPTV for SingTel

Used Products:
× 1
Archer C4000

Quite recently I bought a new TP-LINK wireless router Archer C4000 to replace my old SingTel router. However, I couldn’t make it work at all, even after working with SingTel for almost half an hour. When I was about to give up, TP-LINK Support suggested to enable IPTV because VLAN should be tagged on SingTel connection. This finally worked! In order to help those who may have the same issue, I decided to share my own experience.

First of all, according to SingTel, my Internet Connection Type should be Dynamic IP. So, I chose Dynamic IP during Quick Setup.

Then, in order to get internet access, I need to enable IPTV as Singapore--SingTel under Advanced---Network—IPTV part.

(When I chose ISP Profile, I noticed that there were various options for ISPs in different countries. I was thinking that many other ISPs may also need similar settings as my SingTel.)

Once I clicked on save, I got an Internet IP address instead of the previous 0.0.0.0. Finally I had internet access and it was very exciting!!

2 Subscribe Bookmark

Comment

Ahh that is great thank you ! Good for  special needs too ! angry birds 2 

dssdds

I was able to find good information from your blog articles.

Thanks for the sharing your experience with us. Two months ago, when our company had to make an article about WiFi routers, we've chosen great essay writing service, which has already created for us dozen of qualified articles and essays.

upload
    upload