How to set up TP-Link Modem Router on NBN FTTB line

Used Products:
× 1
Archer-VR300

Recently I have upgraded my DoDo Internet Plan from ADSL into NBN FTTB connection, so I have to buy a high-class router to match my new internet service. That is TP-LINK Modem Router Archer VR300. At first I couldn‘t set it up successfully, which was frustrating.

After struggling a lot, I contacted Dodo for help. They suggested me to enable VLAN ID on VR300. You know what? I tried it and finally got my TP-LINK router work perfectly. I post my experience here in case some others may need it.

For the first step, of course I connect my TP-LINK router to my NBN Box. Then the light became orange exactly as the Manual Book described. By the way, that manual book helps me a lot and it would show some basic knowledge.

Following the Manual, I accessed this VR300 using tplinkmodem.net and changed the working mode from DSL modem router mode into wireless router mode as the following screenshot:

Then a window popped up and asked me to confirm the reboot. I clicked on YES.

Login back this TP-LINK device and go to Internet page, I filled in the VLAN ID and my PPPOE username and password from Dodo.

Once I created the PPPOE item using VLAN ID, the orange light on VR300 turned blue, and I had internet access finally!!!

Hope that my sharing can help you on FTTB NBN connection from Dodo.

5 Subscribe Bookmark

Comment

This is a very successful sharing article and I feel very impressed.123movies

Best Router for $150

I would like to get maximum wifi range and gaming features. As a minimum, I'd like to have:

• Beamforming

• 2.4 and 5Ghz Spectrum

• Wireless AC

• Multiple Directional Antennas

• Good software

Optional extras that would be nice to have include:

• MU-MIMO

• Tri-Band (Guest Wi-Fi)

I was looking at but the reviews scared me away. I want something stable that will actually work. I am okay with spending up to $150 so long as all of the features in my minimums list are present. Please help, Thanks.

Gg

Husband yves tfu

Thanks for this quick setup.

thanks for share. i think in my country best tv link router is TP-Link TL-WR840N

Great post!

After reading this post no doubt are remaining in the mind. My confusion has been cleared to this post about how to set up TP-Link Modem Router on NBN FTTB line.

You’re a very skilled blogger. I have joined your feed and look forward to seeking more of your fantastic post. Also, I have shared your web site in my social networks!. If you are facing some problem in http://WWW.HOTMAIL.COM login, Sign-Up | Create Account then

Click here for solution  http://www.hotmail.com

How Can i Access TP Link Router Login?

Great information you have shared through this post. I am satisfied with your post. I appreciate the in-depth knowledge I needed. Keep sharing good information with us. Thanks for sharing. Office.com/Setup

upload
    upload