WR841HP Getting disconnected

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2017-09-04 01:09:06
Model :

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version :

ISP :

Hello, I purchased a TL-WR841HP powerful router some months ago, and lately it's driving me crazy. I'll try to explain best the problem because I find it quite hard to explain.

What is happening is that my router stops transmitting, or somehow disappears from my list of WIFI Connection points. I have tried resetting it, and turning the power off/on, I have good results, when it turns on again I can see it in my list, I can connect to its SSID and works fine. Some days later, it happens again. I get disconnected, I cant see its SSID and obviously I cnnot connect to my router. What is weird is that I have a range extender that some manages to still be connected to my router so I can have internet there.

Also, I have already checked out it's firmware version (latest), and checked out if it was one of my computer/devices.

This is driving me crazy, and I dont know if I can repair this or if it's better to have it checked for warranty.
Options
1 Reply
Re:WR841HP Getting disconnected
2017-09-05 21:20:09
Same issue with 941HP.
Basically we are out of luck since TPLink offers no support.
No new firmware no nothing.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 567

Replies: 1

Related Articles