Archer C5400 no power

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Archer C5400 no power

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
Archer C5400 no power
Archer C5400 no power
2017-09-10 06:20:45
Model :

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version :

ISP :

My TP Link Archer C5400 stopped working suddenly today, after working properly since I bought it in december 2016. The issue seems to be that there is no power in the router. The router is plugged into the adapter which is plugged into the wall socket, just as it has always been and according to the installation manual.
When I press power button, there is no light whatsoever on the router dashboard.

I have tried troubleshooting the problem by plugging the router/adapter into another wall socket,

Is there any way to determine if it's the adapter or the router itself that has the problem?
Does the warranty cover this problem? I bought the product from Media Markt in Sweden and I have a 12 month warranty, but the store doesn't mention replacing the product, only repairing it. The warranty on your site mentions also replacing the product but your instuctions are to contact the store first. The store demands that TP-link determines that I have not handled the product in any erraneous way.

I shall mention that the problem was discovered after we had a power blackout in the part of the city where I lived. We had no electricity for 2 hours. An hour after power was back, my fiancé discovered that the WiFi wasn't working. Does this help you determine what the problem is?

Thanks on beforehand
Erik
Options
1 Reply
Re:Archer C5400 no power
2017-09-11 16:39:35
If the store declined your warranty claim, contact the tplink support
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 1080

Replies: 1