Deleting a failed Deco

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Deleting a failed Deco

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
Deleting a failed Deco
Deleting a failed Deco
2017-09-17 18:56:03
Model :

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version :

ISP :

Anyone tried to delete a failed Deco from their app? I added a fourth Deco unit yesterday and the unit inexplicably failed in less than an hour - no power/LEDs and a dead transformer plug - after making sure that it wasn't a power issue by swapping with some of my other Decos/power plugs and vice versa etc, it is currently being exchanged by Amazon. However my iOS app is continuing to show the failed unit and I'm unable to 'remove' it - It keeps reporting 'unable to remove please try later'. I haven't yet tried to reset the whole network, which I would want to avoid if possible as i have a load fixed addresses that I'm not keen on re-entering all over again.Any thoughts?Cheers
Options
1 Reply
Re:Deleting a failed Deco
2017-09-18 17:42:08
The deco units can only be removed successfully when they are online. We will fix this on later on the app with newer version. Please wait for the new version or please reset the whole network and reconfigure again. Thanks!
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 1006

Replies: 1

Related Articles