Virtual servers

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Virtual servers

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
Virtual servers
Virtual servers
2017-10-01 16:34:28
Model :

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version :

ISP :

Hi,I have an Archer VR600 connected to sky fibre (UK).I want to set up port forwarding for 2 Xbox one consoles but I notice that once I put the port details in for the first Xbox I am then unable to open the same ports on the second Xbox. I have always being able to enter multiple devices for port forwarding on previous routers but it seems that the VR600 is limited to one?Am I misunderstanding something and has anyone else had the same experience?More importantly do any of you guys know a work around?Many thanksDave
Options
2 Reply
Re:Virtual servers
2017-10-04 19:29:43
it should be find to open same ports for two devices, your two xbox one have different IP addresses, right?
Options
Re:Virtual servers
2017-10-05 00:34:17
I have set up virtual servers for ports ,3074,88,53,80 for the first XBox which has its own IP
When I try to set up the second XBox (different IP) it wont let me enter the same ports.
I can't remember the exact error message but its something like "can't use same ports on another device"

Dave
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 708

Replies: 2

Related Articles