TP-PA411 - Won't connect to computer

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2017-12-24 23:10:27
Model :

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version :

ISP :

Hi all,

I have TP-PA411 adaptors and they have worked great for over a year then all of a sudden when connecting a PC I get not a valid ip configuration and will not connect to the internet and the middle light of the adaptor flashes for a few seconds then goes off.

Things I have tried :-

Reset all devices on the Powerline utility application
Reset all connected plugs and switching off the router
Reinstalled the OS on the computer so not a driver or registry issue.
Tried a different laptop same issue

I have four powerlink adaptors and tried them all in different locations in the house in multiple units and the same issue on all.

Do you think the adaptors are all faulty I believe this is unlikely as I know one may go down but not all four.

Any advice would be great as have pc's over the house that can no longer access the internet and to say the child is not happy is an understatement.

Thank you
Options
2 Reply
Re:TP-PA411 - Won't connect to computer
2017-12-26 10:12:18
the connection between two powerline adapter dropped, and it works fine before?
If it does, this one may be faulty, I think you need to contact with the support.
Options
NO connection
2017-12-26 22:55:43

Shield101 wrote

the connection between two powerline adapter dropped, and it works fine before?
If it does, this one may be faulty, I think you need to contact with the support.

Thanks for reply but the adaptors worked fine as we have router downstairs and one wall adaptor plugged next to it we always had three lights and everything worked fine for over a year, then all of a sudden we keep getting invalid ip configuration even when we try the other adaptors we get the same fault.

We have restarted the router and even tried different computers and we still get the same error message and only two lights are on the adaptors.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 514

Replies: 2

Related Articles