WR802N - Cant connect to client wifi network WPA2-Personal with no password

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2018-03-18 01:16:44
Model :

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version :

ISP :

Hi,

I am having trouble in connecting to my client wifi network using WR802N.

Client wifi network does not require entering password, but it seems it has WPA2-Personal encryption.

All other devices (mobiles,pc) are connecting flawlesly to this wifi network without need to enter any password.

But using WR802N it is not possible to connect to the same network.

Anybody can give me any clue what is the issue here ?
Options
3 Reply
Re:WR802N - Cant connect to client wifi network WPA2-Personal with no password
2018-03-19 20:22:41
the client wifi network is a open network? it is unlocked? it it is WPA2-Personal encryption, there must be a password.
Options
Re:Re:WR802N - Cant connect to client wifi network WPA2-Personal with no password
2018-12-22 19:17:40
I have the same exact situation. WPA2-Personal Encryption enabled with a password; however, all my devices can connect to the SSID without any password. Such a flaky router. Works fine though.
Options
Re:Re:Re:WR802N - Cant connect to client wifi network WPA2-Personal with no password
2018-12-22 19:22:29

I just fixed it.  Change all settings to auto.  If you don't, it doesn't work for whatever reason beyond my own understanding.

Options

Information

Helpful: 1

Views: 849

Replies: 3

Related Articles