New Forum User with TL-WR843ND

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2018-05-24 18:43:18
Model :

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version :

ISP :

Hi Please excuse my ignorance if this has been discussed elsewhere as I am new to the forum and am trying to navigate around. My problem can be summarised as Owned this unit for 3 years + never updated the firmware . It's use is limited to a campsite wifi(by boosting it's signal) which has occasional connection problems that mask + hide the issues I can experience with TL- WR843ND.....without me floundering on describing my connection problems for minutes ,at least I could always overcome the issue eventually. I noticed yesterday that the status site tplinklogin.net has disappeared or is unavailable How do I now 'programme' my router when there has been a network interruption or a Windows update? I am fearful of been left in a state of limbo where I cannot access the internet due to no access to an information panel
Options
1 Reply
Re:New Forum User with TL-WR843ND
2018-05-31 17:36:18
Did you try to login with wired connection?
and you can also check the IPV4 default gateway on the pc which is connecting to the router.
Use that numbers to login or try with another computers.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 473

Replies: 1

Related Articles