Archer C7 V2 ( EU ) bricked and keeps rebooting

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2018-08-01 04:50:43
Model : C7 V2 (EU)

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version : Latest from TP-Link EU ( but not working anymore ) ; flashed via tftp

ISP : Telenet

Hello

I have an issue with my archer C7 V2. it's a European version and somehow I got it flashed with the US version
TP-link support said try to flash with the EU version ( that didn't work ) . problem was that my config reverted cstly to default

So I tried ... with tftp server. Downloaded the EU latest version . Renamed it to the correct filename and setup the tftp client. Firmware got transferred succesful. But now the router keeps rebooting and cannot be accessed on 192.168.1.1

If I keep it rebooting, it tries to download the bin again and flashes it.. It's in a loop. Even when I disconnect after latest flash ( still reboots ). Well I guess it reboots, but only the power, the asteriks and the 4th led ( wifi? ) stays on .. the rest flashes from time to time

https://beta.icloud.com/photos/#0R2CDMV_EPFbXRxZKdqEejGrA ( short video of what happens )

Hopefully someone can assist :-(

I'm out of tries now.. is it for the recycle bin ? Or what can I try ? Also tried with open-wrt stock version etc.. same result

Tx
Options
1 Reply
Re:Archer C7 V2 ( EU ) bricked and keeps rebooting
2021-07-07 22:08:08

@rolelael same for me :-(

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 1078

Replies: 1

Related Articles