ARCher VR900 - wifi - breaking up

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2018-10-20 14:28:45
Model :

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version :

ISP :

Hi there,
I have a Archer VR900 since April 2017 , and untill last week everything was perfect no any problems at all.

But last few days I start to get some problem with my Wifi Trasmission, this what happen :

I can see the signal Name : TC and TC_5Ghz (open wifi blocked only with mac address)

I can use the wifi but sometime seems no any data of internet pass by...

If I reboot the modem/router works for few minutes or hrs and then will turn same problem...

I've attached on this router a LAN cable that goes to TIME CAPSULE ( Apple Airport/backup) thats create another network( AP and AP_5Ghz) that I use only for back up my Laptop ONLY.
When I got a problem with Tp Link, If I swicth my computer into the other networks , Internet works pretty good, so this is means that the modem works but not the wifi. (i believe).

I tried to Reinstall a firmware and for worked for few hrs..

Anyone can have an Idea how to resolve this problem? or I need to buy another Modem/router (i will not go again to TP-Link in this case)

Thank you for any reply
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 346

Replies: 0

Related Articles