Google's reCAPTCHA on unusual traffic after using a TP-Link router

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2018-12-13 11:36:18

So I bought a TP-Link N router (WR850N). After setting up the router, whenever I visit Google, it responsed back with a reCAPTCHA saying "our systems have detected unusual traffic from your computer network".

I am not sure if it is the issue with the router, but, since, this problem problem has started occurring after setting up the router, it might be router which is causing the problem.

However, I would be happy to know if anyone has already faced this problem or knows how to fix it.

Options
1 Reply
Re:Google's reCAPTCHA on unusual traffic after using a TP-Link router
2018-12-15 18:35:03

Honestly, that doesn't look like to be router specific problem. Google often requires users for verification if it thinks they are suspectious, it could be due to browser, Ip or anything else.

Just give it some time, after you'll complete enough captchas they will remove it and everything will be ok.

Knowledge is power!
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 2072

Replies: 1

Related Articles