TL-PA7010P KIT (FR) when can we expect a firmware update?

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2018-12-28 09:29:21

Hi guys,

I saw that you released a firmware upgrade on 2018 on your us website fixing some stability issues.

I am using the FR version.

Questions:

1. are you planning to release the firmware for the Fr version anytime soon? I have disconnection every 2/3 days which is a pain as I am using IP tv camera for security purposes and I lose the signal.
  2. As an alternative solution, what would happen if I upgrade the device with the US version? I am a little concerned that power lines don't use the same Voltage systems and that the devices may stop working altogether.

Best regards

Options
1 Reply
Re:TL-PA7010P KIT (FR) when can we expect a firmware update?
2018-12-29 08:20:49
It's not suggested to upgrade and you may get error message failed to ugprade, because you have different country version. Before the new firmware release, you can concerntrate on do some troubleshooting. Like change differnet socket, make sure the powerline device is connected to the wall socket, not the extrender board, and test if it will drop intenret in the same room, make sure your main router is always stable
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 560

Replies: 1

Related Articles