TL-WR940N não gera sinal Wi-Fi [TL-WR940N does not generate Wi-Fi signal]

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2019-02-01 23:45:56 - last edited 2019-02-01 23:47:23

Olá técnicos TP-Link, vou resumir meu problema que acabou de acontecer e se resolver sozinho repetidas vezes antes de eu escrever essa mensagem.

Enquanto eu usava normalmente a rede pelo computador (conectado pelo cabo Ethernet) todos os outros dispositívos perderam a conexão com a rede wireless emitida pelo roteador ao mesmo tempo, e a rede wi-fi não aparecia na lista de redes disponíveis de nenhum deles, o acesso à internet funcionava normalmente, pelo cabo o notebook conseguia usar perfeitamente a internet, mas nenhum outro dispositivo consegue ver e conectar a rede. Eu rapidamente busquei atividade do led em cima do roteador, mas estava normal (azul), já que o roteador não aparentava ter problema nenhum eu abri o painel de controle dele pelo navegador, verifiquei que nenhuma configuração do roteador foi alterada, e eu já estava usando o roteador há 2 meses sem esse problema. Por último chequei o Avast Premier, pedi pra ele fazer uma verificação de Wi-Fi e ele não identificou nenhum problema também. O que posso pensar/fazer?

[Hello TP-Link technicians, I'm going to summarize my problem that just happened and solve itself again and again before I write this message.

While I normally used the network through the computer (connected by the Ethernet cable) all the other devices lost the connection to the wireless network emitted by the router at the same time, and the wi-fi network did not appear in the list of available networks of any of them, access to the internet worked normally, cable could use the notebook perfectly, but no other device can see and connect the network. I quickly searched for LED activity on the router, but it was normal (blue), since the router did not appear to have any problems I opened the control panel of the browser, I verified that no configuration of the router was changed, and I was already using the router 2 months ago without this problem. Finally I checked Avast Premier, asked him to do a Wi-Fi check and he did not identify any problems either. What can I think or do?]

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 491

Replies: 0

Related Articles