How to rollback firmware on Router (Archer c1200)

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2020-05-07 15:21:58
Model: Archer C1200  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 1.0.0 Build 20180502 rel.45702 (EU)

i am a UniFi user
Okay, so it started when i upgraded my router firmware wrongly to TIME's firmware , which i do not notice, so ever since, my internet will be disconnected every 30 minutes, and i have decided to factory reset the router, after resetting, i found out that the username and password was no longer *admin*, so in my luck, i managed to get the details of signing in through lowyat forum, so i have sign in, and i cannot reach the internet even though my PPPoe username and password is correct because of the wrong firmware, so i wanted to rollback the firmware, but i only managed to find the *Backup and Restore* section, i try my luck, try to restore using the UniFi firmware file that i have downloaded with my mobile phone, but it is written *Backup file error* , is there any luck that i can restore back the UniFi firmware? Need help ASAP

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 847

Replies: 0

Related Articles