Terrible 2.4ghz range

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Terrible 2.4ghz range

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
Terrible 2.4ghz range
Terrible 2.4ghz range
2020-05-26 22:08:44
Model: Archer AX3000  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 1.0.4

Hello. I just purchased a archer ax3000 from Walmart about a month and a half ago and everything was going well until 2 days ago, I woke up in the morning and my iphone was only showing 1 bar of signal on the 2.4ghz band when it normally shows the full 3. I have the tether app and i have updated my firmware before and it says my firmware is up to date but I have done everything I can think of to fix this issue and nothing is working. The 2.4ghz band barely makes it 10 feet without dropping down to 1 bar but when I am next to the router it shows 3 bars. It is happening on all devices and I setup my old router to see if it was happening to that one too but it is not, the 2.4ghz on that router works just as it used to. The 5ghz band on the ax3000 works as it should but the 2.4ghz band has terrible range. Is anyone having this issue after the latest firmware update? Or is it a hardware issue. Please help.

Options

Information

Helpful: 1

Views: 334

Replies: 0

Related Articles