Archer C2300 not saving changes to wifi

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2020-06-10 13:21:19 - last edited 2020-06-11 12:33:18
Model: Archer A2300  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 2.0.3 build 20180611 Rel. 77668(5553/5553)

We are using this Archer C2300 router in a small church environment.  In order to clean up the network for live streaming, I'm trying to disable the wireless radios on Sunday Mornings.  When I make changes to the wireless settings in the router, nothing actually changes.  It says the changes are saved, but devices that were previously connected can still connect.  I have found that turning off the radios doesn't actually turn off the radios.  Changing the passwords and SSIDs doesn't actually change these either.  I did a factory reset and started over.  This erased all data, but once the settings are re-established, I have the same problem of not being able to turn off the radios or change wifi network names or passwords.  Firmware is up to date according to the "check for upgrade" button.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 338

Replies: 0

Related Articles