Frequent disconnection

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Frequent disconnection

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
Frequent disconnection
Frequent disconnection
2020-08-20 20:22:09
Model: TL-WN823N  
Hardware Version: V2
Firmware Version:

I purchased a tp link WN823N USB network adapter V2 for my computer running Windows 10.

The issue is that the wifi adapter is always disconnecting after i put a load on the connection i.e downloading, streaming full hd videos etc. Then after i have to disable and enable the device in windows for it to work. Then again i face the same issue.

The issue persists in all the driver versions provided by tp link and via windows updates. However in the driver provided by tp link in its site, when i change the wifi mode to wifi from performance in advanced settings under device manager, it seems to work. However the option to change the wifi mode is absent on later driver versions provided by windows and realtek.

What really is the issue here? Why is the adapter not working in latest driver version?

Why is the adapter disconnecting when tgere is load?

My signal reception is excellent, windows driver are up to date, usb and hub drivers are up to date, i tried switching the adapter to other usb ports(same issue persisted) and i have tried all windows troubleshooting ..same issue remains. Even a friend of mine purchased the same adapter and he is reporting similar proplem.

Tp link is very trusted brand. But these small issues have not been rectified till date which is leading to damage if brand image. I am very much sure it is a driver issue. Please help me in resolving tbe problem

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 516

Replies: 1

Related Articles