Media Help

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Media Help

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
Media Help
Media Help
2020-09-16 12:28:43 - last edited 2020-09-17 00:58:06
Model: Archer VR2800  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 0.3.0 0.9.1 v006c.0

Hi Anyone got any ideas .... My  "USB Media Server" attached to my Archer VR2800 keeps dropping the video or ramdom files? 

I've reformated - seems to work okay then drops the video files.

I've tried reindexing- doesn't seem to make a difference 

I can view folders and smoe photos I'v eput on there however it won't show the video files?

Any help would be greatly appriciated.

Jim

Options
1 Reply
Re:Media Help
2020-09-17 03:07:40

@Jimfish 

Good day.

Thank you very much for your time and patience.

Do you mean some files in the HDD could not be detected when accessing the USB driver , right?

Could you please tell me the brand , capacity, partition table (MBR or GPT), format type (FAT32, NTFS, EXT2, EXT3, etc.) of the USB drive?

Which access path did you use? SMB (192.168.0.1) or FTP (ftp://192.168.0.1), or the media server on the computer?

And what is the video file format that could not be detected in the USB drive?

Thank you very much.

Nice to Meet You in Our TP-Link Community. Check Out the Latest Posts: Archer GE550 - BE9300 Tri-Band Wi-Fi 7 Gaming Router EasyMesh Is Available When Wi-Fi Routers Work in AP Mode as A Controller. Archer BE550 New Software Enhances System Stability and Optimizes MLO Network Stability. TL-WA3001 Supports EasyMesh, Speed Limit, Guest Network in AP Mode and/or Multi-SSID Mode. If you found the post or response helpful, please click Helpful. If an answer solves your problem, click "Recommended Solution" so that others can benefit from it.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 377

Replies: 1

Related Articles