blocking a client in the routers webpage

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2020-09-22 10:03:34 - last edited 2020-09-24 01:48:17
Model: Archer D7  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 0.9.1 0.5 v002d.0 Build 140225 Rel.37189n

Hi i noticed when i was looking at the page for something else that yesterday there were two devices in the client list that are not mine. Is there a way to block them? I suspect a neighbour is doing this . One is an android phone and one is not connected now so i dont remember. I know you can change passwords but its a long process reconnecting my security cameras and resetting. Too much trouble

Options
1 Accepted Solution
Re:blocking a client in the routers webpage-Solution
2020-09-24 01:48:06 - last edited 2020-09-24 01:48:17

@rapattack 

Hi, please refer to the following link to set up the MAC filtering on the router to have a look;

Thank you very much.

Nice to Meet You in Our TP-Link Community. Check Out the Latest Posts: Archer GE550 - BE9300 Tri-Band Wi-Fi 7 Gaming Router EasyMesh Is Available When Wi-Fi Routers Work in AP Mode as A Controller. Archer BE550 New Software Enhances System Stability and Optimizes MLO Network Stability. TL-WA3001 Supports EasyMesh, Speed Limit, Guest Network in AP Mode and/or Multi-SSID Mode. If you found the post or response helpful, please click Helpful. If an answer solves your problem, click "Recommended Solution" so that others can benefit from it.
Recommended Solution
Options
2 Reply
Re:blocking a client in the routers webpage-Solution
2020-09-24 01:48:06 - last edited 2020-09-24 01:48:17

@rapattack 

Hi, please refer to the following link to set up the MAC filtering on the router to have a look;

Thank you very much.

Nice to Meet You in Our TP-Link Community. Check Out the Latest Posts: Archer GE550 - BE9300 Tri-Band Wi-Fi 7 Gaming Router EasyMesh Is Available When Wi-Fi Routers Work in AP Mode as A Controller. Archer BE550 New Software Enhances System Stability and Optimizes MLO Network Stability. TL-WA3001 Supports EasyMesh, Speed Limit, Guest Network in AP Mode and/or Multi-SSID Mode. If you found the post or response helpful, please click Helpful. If an answer solves your problem, click "Recommended Solution" so that others can benefit from it.
Recommended Solution
Options
Re:blocking a client in the routers webpage
2020-09-24 17:13:07

@Sunshine so looks like i have to do it here? so i have to enable ? so i guess i have to write down the mac address from the other page? i guess i have to keep 'deny'?

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 472

Replies: 2

Related Articles