T9UH periodic huge lag spikes

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2020-09-24 11:53:23
Model: Archer T9UH  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

Every 1-2 min I a get a few seconds where the internet just stops working. Character in Modern Warfare just stops up and running in its place before it gets back to normal. Really annoying in games. Between these spikes the internet is completely fine. This first happened two days ago and has not happened before. I have tried a million different tips, like updating drivers, testing recommended drivers for this issue, managing power settings for USB hub and the adapter, resetting all internet settings and tweaking a lot of different internet settings. The same problem persists if I use the same adapter for my other PC and on all games tested. Which makes me think either the hardware is damaged or a Windows update has taken place that interferes with the adapter. It runs hot but it always has, but maybe something has changed which makes it run hotter than before which affects performance? Help please:) Thanks!

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 1211

Replies: 1

Related Articles