Port Forward

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Port Forward

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
Port Forward
Port Forward
2020-09-29 08:31:01 - last edited 2020-11-17 16:32:34
Model: TL-MR3020  
Hardware Version: V3
Firmware Version:

Hello to all,

iam using an TL-MR 3020 device and would like to control via the lan port another device.

The issue is that i can not open the port on MR3020.

i check this though different on line tools and all time show that port is closed.

Is there any specific way to do this though the menu?

Thank you in advance

Options
1 Accepted Solution
Re:Port Forward -Solution
2020-10-21 09:03:55 - last edited 2020-11-17 16:32:34

@Georgios_Tsopoz 

Good day.

Thank you very much for your time and patience.

Sorry for the delay.

Were you trying to open the ports for a local server?

Have you checked the internet IP address on the TL-MR3020?

If it is a private IP address, you might need to open the ports as well on the service provider side;

And for more details about port forwarding, please refer to this link:

https://www.tp-link.com/support/faq/1889/

Thanks a lot.

Nice to Meet You in Our TP-Link Community. Check Out the Latest Posts: Archer GE550 - BE9300 Tri-Band Wi-Fi 7 Gaming Router EasyMesh Is Available When Wi-Fi Routers Work in AP Mode as A Controller. Archer BE550 New Software Enhances System Stability and Optimizes MLO Network Stability. TL-WA3001 Supports EasyMesh, Speed Limit, Guest Network in AP Mode and/or Multi-SSID Mode. If you found the post or response helpful, please click Helpful. If an answer solves your problem, click "Recommended Solution" so that others can benefit from it.
Recommended Solution
Options
2 Reply
Re:Port Forward -Solution
2020-10-21 09:03:55 - last edited 2020-11-17 16:32:34

@Georgios_Tsopoz 

Good day.

Thank you very much for your time and patience.

Sorry for the delay.

Were you trying to open the ports for a local server?

Have you checked the internet IP address on the TL-MR3020?

If it is a private IP address, you might need to open the ports as well on the service provider side;

And for more details about port forwarding, please refer to this link:

https://www.tp-link.com/support/faq/1889/

Thanks a lot.

Nice to Meet You in Our TP-Link Community. Check Out the Latest Posts: Archer GE550 - BE9300 Tri-Band Wi-Fi 7 Gaming Router EasyMesh Is Available When Wi-Fi Routers Work in AP Mode as A Controller. Archer BE550 New Software Enhances System Stability and Optimizes MLO Network Stability. TL-WA3001 Supports EasyMesh, Speed Limit, Guest Network in AP Mode and/or Multi-SSID Mode. If you found the post or response helpful, please click Helpful. If an answer solves your problem, click "Recommended Solution" so that others can benefit from it.
Recommended Solution
Options
Re:Port Forward
2020-11-17 16:29:51
Dear Sunshine, thanks a lot for your reply. Finally i managed to have an access to remote access and solved the issue with port forward. Now i have a new challenge, i am trying to work TL MR 3020 V3 with broandband Huawei K5160 and K4201-Z but seems they are compatible. My questions is there any way to combine these broadband with the device?
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 453

Replies: 2

Related Articles