Router RE-boots after 3 to 4 days interval

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2020-10-06 03:54:53
Model: Archer C6  
Hardware Version: V2
Firmware Version: 1.3.6 build 20200902 rel.65591

Hi Sir,

I have newly purchased the tp link archer c6 with lot of research and searchings for the good comment in Google. 

it is 2 months old device, and my internet provider is one broadband.

the problem with the router is once in 2 to 3 days time interval the device reboots automatically with any signs....

and i work for 9 to 10 hrs per day as my work gets completed i will switch off the router. and daily i will on my router in morning..

bcz of this issue i am really pissed off. after investing so much money on this tp link router why this problem persist.

also when i call to customer care service they say go to service center no. that to in this pandemic situation.

please from some one from the tp link please assist me..

wen the device reboots. teh power light will continuously blink and other lights will off( Wi-Fi and internet). and when the  device resume all lights will be stable.

bcz of this i am loosing my licensed from the ofc server and getting back is a very risk.

Ravikumar.N

Options