Problem with one of the Deco X20

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2020-10-06 20:09:01
Model: Deco X20  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 1.2.5

Hi everyone.

I'm having connection problems with one of the equipment that comes in three of the X20 model. It happens that when it got home, I connected them and was able to navigate without any problem. The next day, this equipment went offline, out of nowhere. For this reason, I had to change my main equipment to another. Several days have passed and unfortunately I have not been able to connect the previous equipment to this new network that only has two equipment connected.

I have tried to do everything, connecting it directly (it doesn't show connected through the RJ45 cable in the router, unlike the other equipment that does connect). Also, I tried to restart the equipment by pressing the bottom button without success, it keeps showing the yellow light and then it turns to red, and it goes back to yellow, becoming a loop.

I don't know what else to do, please, I need your support.

Thank you.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 476

Replies: 0

Related Articles