NEED HELP AND INFO ON THIS ROUTER;

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2020-10-11 07:18:41 - last edited 2020-10-21 02:15:52

Hi everyone,

I am just enquiring in regarding the above router. I have recently purchased one and I am trying to set up a Remote Authentication Dial In User Service (RADIUS) Client Server with that.

I just wanted to check in with you guys to get some info on this router if it supports or has a RADIUS function(TP Link AC1200 MR400)??

If it has one, could someone provide me info on how to locate it in Router Settings?

If it doesn't, could you guys also provide me on any similar 4G LTE internet Router that TP Link has that comes with an inbuilt SIM CARD SLOT like the one I bought that does have the RADIUS Feature/Function?

I searched all it's manual, specs, even the official TP Link Website but can't find anything in relation to RADIUS.

In dire straits here. Desperately need help.🆘

Options
1 Reply
Re:NEED HELP AND INFO ON THIS ROUTER;
2020-10-21 08:09:55

@Daniel_Siune101 

Good Day,

Thank you very much for your time and patience.

Sorry for the delay.

Archer MR400 does not support RADIUS server authentication.

And none of our LTE routers supported yet;

But our business access points, like EAP devices, support to configure the RADIUS authentication with Omada Controller, such as:

https://www.tp-link.com/support/faq/2678/

Thanks a lot.

Nice to Meet You in Our TP-Link Community. Check Out the Latest Posts: Archer GE550 - BE9300 Tri-Band Wi-Fi 7 Gaming Router EasyMesh Is Available When Wi-Fi Routers Work in AP Mode as A Controller. Archer BE550 New Software Enhances System Stability and Optimizes MLO Network Stability. TL-WA3001 Supports EasyMesh, Speed Limit, Guest Network in AP Mode and/or Multi-SSID Mode. If you found the post or response helpful, please click Helpful. If an answer solves your problem, click "Recommended Solution" so that others can benefit from it.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 491

Replies: 1

Related Articles