MR6400 KEEPS DISCONNECTING ON 4G WOKING MODE

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2020-10-13 15:57:44
Model: TL-MR6400  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 1 0.13 build 180522

Hi , 

My Mr6400 v1 with latest firmware version keeps on disconnecting on 4g woking mode, i have to hard restart/reboot in order to make it work again, also when its working it's too slow and gives me no speeds, please provide me some solution for the same , I have attached the latest log screen shot below , that should give you all the info required.

Thank you

Options
3 Reply
Re:MR6400 KEEPS DISCONNECTING ON 4G WOKING MODE
2020-10-15 09:35:32

@Likhit 

Good day,

Thank you very much for your time and patience.

May I know where are you located and how long have you had the TL-MR6400?

Have you noticed both wireless connection and Ethernet connection would drop the internet, or just wireless connection?

And if the sim card was put into the mobile phone, would it maintain a stable connection?

Thanks a lot.

Nice to Meet You in Our TP-Link Community. Check Out the Latest Posts: Archer GE550 - BE9300 Tri-Band Wi-Fi 7 Gaming Router EasyMesh Is Available When Wi-Fi Routers Work in AP Mode as A Controller. Archer BE550 New Software Enhances System Stability and Optimizes MLO Network Stability. TL-WA3001 Supports EasyMesh, Speed Limit, Guest Network in AP Mode and/or Multi-SSID Mode. If you found the post or response helpful, please click Helpful. If an answer solves your problem, click "Recommended Solution" so that others can benefit from it.
Options
2020-10-15 13:27:41

@Sunshine 

I am located in india , Pune. I had mr6400 for a long time now but I was not using 4g\3g mode before , the sim card workg great in the phone , wireless or ethernet connection doesn't drop the 4g connection drops and can't come back again up, I still have wifi connection but with no internet access as 4g is droped , when it works fine I get all the indicators , like the signal strength , internet , 4g indicator,.

But when it doesn't work I only have power ans wifi indicator on the router 

Options
2020-10-21 07:48:03

@Likhit 

Good day,

Thank you very much for your time and patience.

Sorry for the delay.

In this way, did you test the modem with a different SIM card before to see if the issue still existed?

If yes, I am afraid there might be something wrong with the LTE module due to the long time usage and you could need to get a new modem;

Thanks a lot.

Nice to Meet You in Our TP-Link Community. Check Out the Latest Posts: Archer GE550 - BE9300 Tri-Band Wi-Fi 7 Gaming Router EasyMesh Is Available When Wi-Fi Routers Work in AP Mode as A Controller. Archer BE550 New Software Enhances System Stability and Optimizes MLO Network Stability. TL-WA3001 Supports EasyMesh, Speed Limit, Guest Network in AP Mode and/or Multi-SSID Mode. If you found the post or response helpful, please click Helpful. If an answer solves your problem, click "Recommended Solution" so that others can benefit from it.
Options