TL-WN781ND gets disconnected on its own.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2020-10-26 05:00:43
Model: TL-WN781ND  
Hardware Version: V3
Firmware Version:

So i have the TL-WN781ND wifi adaptor, and after using it for a day i noticed some issue that i just cant fix. the issue or problem is that the adaptor just decides to get disconnected on its own  between 15 - 30 mins of use. the signal just drops, and this only happens to my pc my phone connected to same router and in the same room as my pc has no connection issues, and when the connection drops on my pc to get the internet working again i have to disable the wifi  adaptor and re-enable it. this same the wifi on my pc to work just fine for around 20 mins or so, and the problem persists. I don't think that there is a hardware problem with my motherboard or the adaptor itself because i just have to disable and re-enable the adaptor to make it work. 
Things i have tried,
- Reinstalling the driver.

- Changing a setting in the device manager where it would trun of the wifi to save power , it was check at first i have un-checked it.

- Changing the power setting in the power plan to maximum performance.

This issue it just really frustrating i really need to solve this issue as i have this while gaming on my pc and to make it working just make it really angery.

I hope this gets solved. 

Options