M9 V1.2 intenet keeps disconnecting

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2020-10-30 18:00:55
Model: Deco M9 Plus  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 1.4.3. Build 20200918. Rel. 75286

As many other users, for the last month, i have continuously internet problems with the Deco mesh network. The wifi doesn't disconnect but the phones shows there is no internet, and internet actually doesn't work. Sometimes the problem is automatically solved after a while. Turning off/on wifi in the phones solves the problem. Wired devices to the second port of deco units work properly, so it's only related to the wifi connection.

I'm using two Deco m9 plus (HW version 1.2), both in access point mode, and both connected with ethernet wires to the main router. Until last month approximately, everything worked fine so it's not a problem in the network schema.

I have tried to swap the devices, change the roles (main/slave), disable mesh, static IPs for decos and wifi clients, etc. Nothing solves the problem. 

One behavior I have seen is that many times, the connections that were established (for instance, video call) keep working, but new ones (for instance, opening web page while the video call is working) don't work. However this problem happens randomly and it's not dependanton heavy/low traffic in the network.

I hope somebody can help me before I decide to return the devices to the shop where I bought them, as I need a reliable network to work.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 358

Replies: 0

Related Articles