No Internet With TL-wr710n

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2020-11-10 11:38:31 - last edited 2020-11-11 00:35:20

Hello!

I am aware that this has been addressed before, yet the thread is from 2014 and has no conclusive answer. On top of this, I am using a newer BT Smart Hub than the one addressed in the 2014 thread.

I have followed the instructions include with the device and the instructions on the TP-Link Website for the above device model and I an encountering the same issue. With the Mini Pocket Router set up in Repeater mode, it connects to my BT Smart Hub via the WiFi. The TP-Link WiFi name no longer appears in my WiFi list and it shows my BT WiFi name with full signal. My devices can connect to the router. However when I try to use a web browser / app / Google home feature they have no internet. As soon as I unplug the TP-Link I am getting internet, albeit through a very weak WiFi signal.

As you can tell from my post, I am by no means a Network Engineer, but is there any further help that can be provided.

Christopher McHugh

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 387

Replies: 0

Related Articles