Please help WR740N router is not working

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2013-06-22 03:04:17
Region : India

Model : TL-WR740N

Hardware Version : V4

Firmware Version :

ISP : BSNL

Hello guys,

I'm in a big trouble please help me.I bought TP link WR740N router yesterday for my BSNL ( India ) Broadband Landline broadband connection.
I did all the connections stuff and configured it using the CD provided.All went right and I was able to use it without any issues.
Next day, that is today, I booted up my PC and when I started my wifi router only the power button is blinking and nothing is happening after that.
Only the power button keeps on blinking and I could not connect to the Internet.Friends please help me is it dead ? in one day ? what should I do all the connections are properly fixed because yesterday it was working absolutely fine.
Suddenly in the morning it happened.Someone please reply to the earliest.Thanks a ton in advance.
Options
1 Reply
reset router
2013-06-25 13:11:26

BreakerMania wrote

Region : India

Model : TL-WR740N

Hardware Version : V4

Firmware Version :

ISP : BSNL

Hello guys,

I'm in a big trouble please help me.I bought TP link WR740N router yesterday for my BSNL ( India ) Broadband Landline broadband connection.
I did all the connections stuff and configured it using the CD provided.All went right and I was able to use it without any issues.
Next day, that is today, I booted up my PC and when I started my wifi router only the power button is blinking and nothing is happening after that.
Only the power button keeps on blinking and I could not connect to the Internet.Friends please help me is it dead ? in one day ? what should I do all the connections are properly fixed because yesterday it was working absolutely fine.
Suddenly in the morning it happened.Someone please reply to the earliest.Thanks a ton in advance.

try to reset your router.there is reset button near to WAN port.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 925

Replies: 1

Related Articles